"I'm letting My Life Be My Ministry," So why don't you?

Monday, January 10, 2011

Winners!!!

Seek God first and success will follow. Forget about all of the things that people sometimes make you feel like you need to become a success in there eyes. Just admit to God that you need Him. Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all that you need will be added to your life, trust me. God knows your many needs and wants even before you ask Him. Don't become a seeker of promotion or position. Don't spend your life seeking prosperity like some people will make you believe. Seek the One who prospers. Seek the One who heals. Seek the One who is a giver of many gifts and everything that is good and perfect in life~BAMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hard At Work

Hard At Work
I LOVE MY JOB!!!