"I'm letting My Life Be My Ministry," So why don't you?

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Curve Balls

Dear broken hearts, Stop complaining and feeling sorry for yourself. – Life’s curve balls are thrown for a season and only for a reason – to shift your path in a direction that is meant for you. You may not see or understand everything the moment it happens, and it may be tough. But reflect back on those negative curve balls thrown at you in the past. You’ll often see that eventually it's leading you to a better place, person, state of mind, or situation. So smile! and let everyone know that today you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday, and you will be just fine. I pray that God truly heals you from this day forth in JESUS name AMEN!~BAMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hard At Work

Hard At Work
I LOVE MY JOB!!!